Saturday, January 19, 2013

General Statement


So, I got those three groupings (Excursions, Feed Your Head, and Freaky Chakra) posted in the past month.  In the next week or two I'm going to post a group of singles/eps from the 90's that I always dug.  And then, I was thinking about putting some old Spacetime Continuum stuff.  Some more comps.  I have a bunch of the Hardkiss brothers albums/singles/mixes including some rare stuff that will go over well here I think.

People seem to be digging the flacs.  That's cool.  Let me know if the rip was shitty or something.  I'm new at ripping to the flac.  And you guys are pretty good at letting me know if links go bad, so thanks.

5 comments:

  1. Definitely recommend EAC for FLAC rips of CDs if you aren't already using it.

    Proper settings freely available at blowfish.be/eac.

    dBpoweramp to convert.

    Anyhow, I have an "invite" for ya' if you're interested. P.M. me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. any spacetime continuum/jonah sharp or hardkiss stuff would be greatly appreciated, especially singles or ep's. thanx for the heads up and thanx in advance for the posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just my 2 cents - I prefer mp3 to FLAC. Just wanting the chance to hear stuff. If I like it enough to want really excellent sound, then I would try to buy it on CD/vinyl. And my bandwidth is pretty slow. :-) But thanks for all the interesting stuff, blogging can be thankless, I know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Taco,
    See that you became a follower of Nothin' Sez Somethin'.
    Thanks. Been diggin' the Freaky C stuff. Looking forward to the SpaceTime C. Added your blog to my links.

    ReplyDelete
  5. aorto, been ripping on my mac via xact. it's supposed to be primo. let me know if not. thx for invite, i've redeemed one invite in the past couple weeks from a friend, but not actually jumped fully aboard. not enough time. thanks, i may have to raincheck if this one goes away.

    and kieran, Brad, NØ: thx for the replies. seriously.

    and Brad, I'll throw mp3's if you need it. my bandwidth is stupid these days. i have to upload stuff in batches when i get to my inlaws every week or two. my upload speeds here are running at literally .22Mbps. it's painful. the inlaw's place i can get to over 11Mbps!! so, yea, my place sucks. i just uploaded 2.5 gigs of new stuff, so expect to see some more posts soon!!!

    ReplyDelete