Sunday, December 20, 2009

Various - Volume 06


Various - Volume 06 (Volume, 6VCD6, 1993) (320)
01 Spiritualized - Smiles (Live)
02 © - He Was
03 Ultra Vivid Scene - Cut Throat (Remix)
04 Senseless Things - Keepsake (Original Demo Version)
05 That Petrol Emotion - Catch A Fire (Mix 1)
06 Björk - One Day
07 Saint Etienne - Fake '88
08 The The - Lip Tripping
09 Gallon Drunk - Keep Moving On (Re-Recorded Version)
10 American Music Club - Love Connection NYC (Solo Bedroom Demo)
11 Belly - White Belly (Solo Demo Version)
12 Killdozer - Working Hard Or Hardly Working
13 One Dove - Fallen (The Last Monday Morning At Bobby N's Remix)
14 Drum Club, The - One Tribe (Remix)
15 Sheep On Drugs - 15 Minutes Of Fame (Remix)
16 Fluke - Spacey (Original Version)
17 Unmen - Also With You

Check it (email me)

3 comments:

  1. Hi!

    I don't know if anyone noticed, but the .zip archive for the "Volume Six" compilation contains tracks from the "Volume Seven" compilation.
    Can you re-upload the "Volume Six" comp.?
    Please...?
    Thanx in advance!

    CREPAJAC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fixed that link for you. I thought I had all these Volume posts done right, but this one slipped past me. Derrrrr, I feel so bad.

    I kid, but no, really, I do. But not really.

    ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. please re-upload. rapidshare link is dead and mediafire's corrupted, thanks.

    ReplyDelete