Sunday, December 20, 2009

Various - Volume 14


Various - Volume 14 - Reading '95 Special (2CD) (Volume, V14CD, 1996) (192)
1-01 Teenage Fanclub - Festival Of Sun Reading '95
1-02 Ash - Coasting
1-03 Powder - Has Been
1-04 Nilon Bombers - Back Down
1-05 Drugstore - Sugar Sugar
1-06 Electrafixion - Sister Pain
1-07 Cast - Follow Me Down
1-08 Puressence - Half The Way You Were
1-09 Carter The Unstoppable Sex Machine - This One's For Me
1-10 Longpigs - All Hype
1-11 Coast - Shag Wild
1-12 China Drum - Situation
1-13 Smaller - Biscuit Tin
1-14 Heavy Stereo - Sleep Freak
1-15 Cardigans, The - Our Space
1-16 Stereolab - Theme From Get Carter
1-17 Menswear - Daydreamer (Student Union Mix)
2-01 Little Axe - Out Of The Rain (Remix)
2-02 Dub War - Original Murder
2-03 White Zombie - Electric Head Pt.2 (The Esctasy) (Remix)
2-04 Monster Magnet - Dopes To Infinity (Live)
2-05 Babes In Toyland - Handsome & Gretel (Live)
2-06 Deus - Morticiachair (Live)
2-07 Gene - Sleep Well Tonight (Live)
2-08 Heather Nova - My Fidelity (Live)
2-09 Scarce - Imagining It
2-10 Buffalo Tom - Never Noticed
2-11 Scarfo - Eyesore
2-12 Echobelly - Natural Animal
2-13 Peepshow - Delirious
2-14 These Animal Men - False Identification (Live)
2-15 Prolapse - Move To Limit Slabs
2-16 Delicatessen - Classic Adventure
2-17 Skunk Anansie - I Can Dream
2-18 Mudhoney - You Give Me The Creeps
2-19 Guided By Voices - Snuff Movie (She's Gone)

Check it (email me)

4 comments:

  1. Hi-

    I realise this blog has been inactive for a while but I thought I would give a shot at leaving a comment - I really wanted he Guided by Voices song from this comp. but it seems to have been left off the download. Any chance of getting that off you? Probably not at this late stage, but thought I would give it a go.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Acquiring it (aka downloading)...This is great! I had this 2CD gift when I was about 16yo, now the time has passed, never heard again those versions of Ash & Guided by Voices too! seriously I loved that fuzz guitar + voice alone song. And I guess we're not the only ones *

    Sujeto Tacito, from Argentina.

    * paradox just like "Lone Rangers" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! 2nd CD only up to track #13... where are the rest!? :)
    I still want to hear that Guided by Voices song!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll work on tracking that down on my harddrive in the next couple days.

    ReplyDelete