Sunday, January 10, 2010

Various - One A.D.


Various - One A.D. (Volume One Ambient Dub) (Waveform Records, 1994) (320)

This is probably one of the first albums that got me into more electronic sounds, and especially ambient. The label Waveform was a pretty big deal to me in 1994 to about 2000. They had a good run. There is some tie between them and Beyond Records, as their comps have similar tracks and style. I'll post those in due time. I sort of lost track of Waveform as some of their stuff had more of a downtempo vibe, which I wasn't into as much.

There was a reissue of this comp that came out in 2000 with a slightly different tracklisting. I'd like to hear that if anyone has it.

I also have this on blue vinyl. Pretty cool.

01 Templeroy - Dubometer
02 Pentatonik - Devotion
03 G.O.L - Soma Holiday
04 Banco de Gaia - Desert Wind (Interstate 101 Mix)
05 Higher Intelligence Agency - Spectral
06 A Positive Life - The Calling
07 Sandoz - Beam
08 Higher Intelligence Agency - Harmony Angel
09 Banco de Gaia - Shanti (Black Mountain Mix)
10 Original Rockers - Mecca Of Space
11 A Positive Life - The Calling (Ambient Mix)

Check it (email me)

1 comment:

  1. A very great Blog (sory for my english)

    Josep

    ReplyDelete